April 10, 2010

i think sometime i really need to give up already. Cause i really tried and event still never even progress abit after so long .. months .. year. i think sometime i really did overestimate myself and believe that i can do everything. i really did reflect about myself, and ask what actually am i really good at... my conclusion= nothing. like to teach but failure, what's more about friendship when i cant find people i really trust, money useless to mention ,family even crap ... hahs now the most important my attitude .. i dont even know myself. sometime i really say to myself, what are u really . i guess the only thing i good is crap and talk big isnt it ... hahs ... sometime life is just so scary to imagine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home