November 28, 2007

You read and you will know

Do you all understand why sometime I talk, I will stop suddenly or even change the topic, actually when I in secondary two, too many unhappy things happen. So I started to lose my trust to a lot of people so I started to keep a lot of thing to myself. I know if I type this a lot of people will hate me, but a lot of people before I usually talk with them whole heartedly I will usually test them. For my word ‘trust’ really mean a lot and very big to me. Even my close friend (not to mention names if you read this you know who you are) can’t have privacy with our conversation so now I take lot of precaution to a lot of things I say. All I can say even if I test you the entire thing I said to you is all truth, cause I really don’t wish to lie to anyone. Now I really lost a lot of confidence and trust to my close friends. No matter what I still don’t wish to lose any friends… so whom I can really say out all my heart out is really a big mystery to me….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home