January 16, 2008

home...... i think

I remembered that there is one Chinese saying say that ‘jia shi yi ke xiao hai de pi feng gang’ which mean that home is the shelter for all children. To me it supposedly seem right when I was a young kid but now things happen just too much to me. Maybe some of you may know that I dislike going home a lot, to me home is the scariest place on earth. A lot people may ask…‘why’. Is just too hard to describe by words alone, is not that I am too…you know… in fact I do try to compromise a lot but event happen just too fast one after another and I am just too slow and dumb to handle. So a lot of thing I want to do but just too hard… now when I reach home even if I am scared I still have to bring to get a lot of money to get a comfort zone of my own and really find someone that I can trust upon. Do you think that my life is too dramatic? Or some people may think that out my courage and just like fighting a war, is like I have no choice. So my goal is just that I am talking crap… but no matter how I really hope that everyone stay healthy with your family and have lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home