February 18, 2008

tuition mates

Haiz…this few days don’t know why is like I have no mood to study…and events and incident keep on rushing through my mind… yesterday I was actually quite happy as I saw some of my tuition mate going back to the centre for Chinese new year visits (if you remember my previous posts they are all those smart type whereas I am the more stupid type) even though they just gave me some greeting and little conversation but that little moment seem so happy as if just like my close friend. Maybe is the type of sincere respect and bond that we treasure…maybe… now to me I really hope that they remember the time we had together in our tuition class where we had so much fun and learn together… really hope that one day we would meet again and have some fun together…

Best wishes,
Wish you all have fun and joy in the upcoming year …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home