June 25, 2008

I am not trying to be a great philosopher but just hope people understand that in life, the paths that we curved on are always filled with difficulties. Each difficulty are filled with complication of diversity and the way is solve is just merrily to express it. Which seems quite hard to express it out, or you can also just simply relax. Like having some crunchy and tasty chocolate or just have a cup of refreshing tea. This does not cost too expensive and is easy to let people feel relax when people feel too melancholy. Actually in the matter of fact I do experience quite a lot of experience that most teenagers experience such as family, friend, broke, depression and others. If you all ever notice ask people will say I “act cute” or am I … but to me I really didn’t realize it just follow what my heart desire… so everyone has different way to express different emotion, even sometime it may seems inappropriate but why don’t just let it go and I am sure you will feel pretty elate after that… most importantly is to have fun and make sure you maneuvers your life well…

Best wishes…
SMILE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home