July 26, 2008

do not judge

This few weeks past I finally learn one thing is never to “judge a book by its cover”. This few weeks I met a girl, all I could describe about her is that she has a normal physical appearance, common looks and just any other famine you can find on earth. After getting along with her, the way she speaks, the way she act is really “pure” and innocent. You can really feel that what she say is really genuine and is from her bottom of heart. The way she express it, is really lady-like and gentle. Before I know of her, I am just like other man also like girls with nice pretty looks, after getting to know them further you can even differentiate what they say is the truth or from their heart or have other ulterior motive. After getting to know her, all I can really say that she is the first person I met that really have such well inner beauty that cover up her outer beauty. She had rather good temper, gentle and really know how to express herself, well sometime too behave like a “little girl” which makes her famine. Unlike me, sometime I do not really know how to express myself, the way I express tend to offend people…sad to say she not my girlfriend… but just another girl I truly respect… I am really happy with her around… so from now I will not judge a person by her look anymore. Well… after all inner beauty really is what I appreciate the most and I can get along with and she really let me learn a lot from her... just wish to say thanks…for all her help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home