September 12, 2007

my exam/feeling/my nature

Actually i not very happy with my result, if i really say so. Even i score not so bad as said by my freind but i didnt meet my own requirement. Some say i am proud and maybe i am far too proud is ok i agree. I need the mark to meet my aim, cause i really wish to be on my own when i grow up.(you wont be understand, due to the growth of different familes) I really wish to score well, ok, i wont say i want to be the first but i just want to be the best of myself. I admit that my nature is competitive but that is only i am in secondary school, due to some trauma but that is already crave in my heart and not easy to be ware off. Some people may also dislike me also due to my charater of childishness but that my true nature, surely you all wont want a hypocrite friend. so whether you dislike or like is my charater, in any case i will also be serious when i needed to. Thinking of my english i am really worried as i didnt really write and my command of english is already so bad. Even if i didnt score well there is also no choice as i believe i really tried my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home