March 7, 2008

recent days...

This few days… wow…lost hand phone…and my tiny little secrets with it…and my result is really…haiz… I am really stunned and this few days really against all odds, trying to thinks as positive as I can or I am really go to break down, just so many things happen in school and in my family and the beginning of the year is already so tough I wonder what coming up next. I am really broke now got to save save save up. However the recent movie is so tempting just cant stop to watch… really… haha… maybe need a wife to save… joking… recent I stop craving for chocolate also don’t know why? Ooo…I remembered I just recovered from my sickness… now still got a little flu…WA sad sad…really wish for a better tomorrow…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home