September 25, 2007

my birthday is coming

Just to say my birthday is coming, is at 3 of October actually that day quite sad. Got exam o my god!! I am thinking to put a wish list at the side but don’t know how haha, I thinks this year cannot say birthday must say exam day, I am really scared that I will not score well. I hope that I have about 300 now then I could by my self an mp4 a Casio watch which I always wanted. Say of it is quite funny le every time when I save enough to buy the watch, something will sure to pop up then I have to save again. Also I want a new running shoe. Hmm… do you think that I am good at daydreaming? I also think so haha… actually I already don’t know what is birthday le, thinking if my mum still remembers my birthday? Year past I think she long forgotten le, so be it, use to it le. Hope that I can grow taller... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home