March 14, 2008

recent days...and event

This few days wa…very sleepy le…haha I also realize that I spend a lot this holiday about 80++ really need to learn to save …Monday is my boss birthday don’t know what to buy for her… any way today went to watch movie with my friends was funny and fun and long time never see him and now he look quite fit… no too bad…cause to attract girls ba…haha he going to kill me seeing this…tomorrow going to study whole day will be tiring day this year cannot afford to lose. My big year a lot of things have to pull back hope you all don’t mind… I know it wont be fair but I don’t really have a choice even though don’t have a choice is also a choice but hope you won’t disagree with my decision. There are also a lot of other people out side, let me finish my things and I will account to everything…haha…=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home