March 20, 2008

event of this months

hello... everyone good afternoon... today get back my result and you guys know what! my ca1 can say quite good for me and surprise... the result you want to know... then ask me then i will tell you... but the report slip really give me quite a lot of motivation and courage and i must work 10 time harder now to get back what i loss in exam or really the things i gave up last year and this year the price is really too high. my a math now is really giving me a swirling effect on my head now… trying hard to understand but was very difficult to understand. Nevertheless I will till try my best and work on it. Actually now what I really lack of is motivation and really wishes that someone had a strong impact and motivate me and encourage me. Now I cant take picture as I lost my phone and now can say really quite broke already. This month there quite a lot of person that I knew is having their birthday and wishes them a happy and fun year they would encounter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home